ViSalus Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix
Cutting calories while getting proper nutrition can be hard, expensive, and time consuming. Vi-Shape offers you a fast ‘ideal meal’ that can save you money while providing amazing nutrition.
To make a meal, mix 2 rounded scoops of the Vi-Shape shake mix into non-fat milk or soy milk and blend. Mix with water for a protein snack. For added flavor and nutrition, you can also blend in fresh, frozen or canned fruits. Try our ViSalus Shape-Up™ Health Flavor mix-ins for flavor and added nutrition.
What’s in Vi-Shape?
- A unique blend of proteins that work quickly and provide long–lasting nutrition to help you burn fat and build lean muscle.
- Heart healthy non-GMO soy protein. (No Isoflavones)
- Fibersol™, a new patented fiber blend that helps keep you feeling full, providing benefits of fiber without gas that can be caused by other types of fiber.
- Aminogen™ to help your body maximize protein and nutrient absorption.
- 23 Vitamins and minerals, along with other ingredients that help you burn fat.
Why is our shake better than others?
- A unique, concentrated and absorbable blend of proteins processed to remove fat, lactose, carbohydrates and isoflavones to provide pure, concentrated protein. When mixed with milk or soy milk, we provide 20-22 grams of protein, the right mix to burn fat and build lean muscle.
- Low sodium. Lower than other brands!
- Contains a serving of whole milk, for bone healthy calcium.
- Contains a full serving of fruit or vegetable fiber, without gas.
- Contains digestive aids and enzymes, including prebiotic activity for maximum nutrition absorption.
- Smells and tastes like cake mix! No grit! No metallic aftertaste.
Low Fat: Studies show that eating less fat means less fat on your body. Each serving of Vi-Shape® shake mix has 1 gram of fat.
Low Sodium: Each serving of shake mix has only 75 mg of sodium per serving. A diet low in sodium is important for a heart-healthy lifestyle.
Low Sugar: At less than 1 gram of sugar per serving of shake mix, Vi-Shape® shake mix helps support your weight loss goals.
Gluten Free: Each serving of shake mix is gluten-free, to help support a variety of nutrition lifestyles.
Vi-Shape® Nutritional Shake Mix FAQs
Have a healthy meal—FAST—with Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix
1. What is unique about the Vi-Shape® Nutritional Shake Mix?
There are so many unique qualities! Vi-Shape is The Shake Mix That Tastes Like A Cake Mix™. Other shakes can be gritty or leave a bitter aftertaste.
Vi-Shape mixes easily, supports digestive health, bone health, muscles and provides amazing nutrition. It is low fat, low sodium, and lower carbohydrate and sugar than other brands, and it uses our unique Tri-Sorb™ protein blend.
2. What are the primary benefits of the Vi-Shape shake mix?
- Helps build lean muscle to help your body burn fat
- Full serving of fiber
- Low fat
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower carb than other brands
- Includes calcium for bone health
- Contains heart-healthy, low-fat protein
- Good for those watching their sugar intake
- Certified OU Kosher
- 25 vitamins & minerals
3. Okay, but how does it taste?
Remember when you were a child, and your mom would let you lick the cake batter off the wooden spoon or out of the bowl? This is why we call it The Shake Mix That Tastes Like A Cake Mix. This Sweet Cream flavor also makes an excellent base for adding different flavors like fruits and our Shape-Up™ Health Flavor Mix-Ins. The variety helps make your diet more interesting, so you don’t get bored with just one flavor. Other shakes may be gritty, or leave a metallic or bitter taste. Not Vi-Shape! The secret? Quality ingredients.
4. What is the best way to lose or maintain weight with Vi-Shape shakes?
To lose weight, we recommend replacing 2 meals per day with Vi-Shape Shakes and eating a healthy third meal, along with an exercise plan. If you need to snack, enjoy sensible snacks (like veggie sticks, fruit, the Nutra-Cookie™, a single serving of cottage cheese, string cheese or almonds).
To maintain weight, we recommend 1 shake per day, ideally for breakfast, along with a healthy diet and exercise. The shakes will provide your body with healthy protein and fiber with fewer carbs and fewer calories than typical breakfasts. You may also want to integrate Vi-Slim® Metab-awake! into your regimen to support metabolism, and add Vi-Trim® Clear Control Drink Mix to the shake to help keep hunger at bay.
5. How does Vi-Shape® fit into my workout and everyday activities?
Vi-Shape provides a balanced meal for people on-the-go. It can also be used post workout to fuel your body with protein to support lean muscle. Simply carry a packet to the gym, mix in water and enjoy. A Vi-Shape Shake is like a fast meal, providing you the needed protein (20–22 grams when mixed with non-fat milk or soymilk) to help control hunger and help build lean muscle.
6. How does Vi-Shape measure up against other nutritional shakes?
Vi-Shape is gluten-free, low fat, low sugar and low sodium. Vi-Shape is a viable option for those watching their sugar intake. Vi-Shape also contains ingredients that other shakes don’t: patented and clinically tested digestive enzymes to help maximize protein absorption; bone-healthy calcium; prebiotic fiber to support digestive health and support the immune system; vitamins and minerals and more. But, the biggest advantage is the blend of three specially processed proteins formulated to help control hunger, while supporting lean muscle and energy.
7. Tell me more about these proteins.
They’re unique to Vi-Shape and are specially processed to remove fat, carbohydrates and also substantially remove the isoflavones from the soy. We use two types of super-concentrated whey proteins along with soy protein.
8. Why are there artificial sweeteners in Vi-Shape?
The shake was designed to be friendly for those watching their sugar intake. We use a small amount of sucralose to be friendly for those watching their sugar intake (about 1/4 of a diet soda). Sucralose has been approved by the World Health Organization, The American Diabetes Association®, and by over 80 countries’ regulatory and health agencies. No other sweetener has as much broad approval or safety studies. Other sweeteners can spike hunger, may cause gas or have other health and diet issues. Since the average person consumes 2–3 pounds of sugar per week (over 100 pounds more per year than just over 30 years ago) and sugar adds to obesity and diabetes, we chose to make our shake with less than 1 gram of sugar.
9. Can I mix Vi-Shape with water instead of milk?
The shake can be mixed in water for a healthy snack, or after a workout to support healthy muscles and recovery. The goal is to get enough protein and calories (1,200 calories per day are recommended by the U.S. government for women to lose 1–2 pounds per week, and 1,500-1,800 calories for men) or the body can go into starvation mode and slow down metabolism. For a meal, the shake should be mixed in milk, as extra protein and calcium are beneficial. If you do use the shake mixed in water as a meal, you may want to use 3 scoops instead of 2, or enjoy a Nutra-Cookie™ to compensate for the calories and protein you won’t get from adding milk.
10. Can kids use the shake?
Yes. Children ages 4–12 can have 1/2 serving (1 scoop) of shake mix. Children under age 4 have a different ability to process protein, so it is not recommended for them. The shake mix is not intended for children to use for weight loss.
11. Can I use if I am pregnant or nursing?
As a responsible food and supplement company, we recommend that any woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding speak with her healthcare practitioner prior to ingesting any dietary supplement product.
12. Is the shake gluten-free?
Yes. The shake is gluten-free. The plant is kosher and utilizes good manufacturing practices. The risk of cross-contamination is minute.
13. Is the shake ok for those watching their sugar intake?
Yes. The shake powder mix has 7 grams of carbs, and 5.5 of them are from fiber, a great carb. If you need more carbs per meal, it is easy to add to the shake. The shake is also low glycemic, about equal to 1/3 of an apple on the glycemic index.
14. Is soy protein healthy?
Yes, soy protein has been consumed for thousands of years. Soy protein is protein “isolated” from the soybean. Soy protein isolate has been used widely since 1959 in foods and for its functional properties.
We use soy because it is a complete protein that is easily digested; adequate consumption of soy in the diet can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range, and can help support lean muscle mass. Also, there are many health promoting amino acids in soy protein. Our soy is made by mashing up soybeans, and using a cross-membrane filter (similar to making purified drinking water) to extract the protein and separate out the isoflavones. And, our soy is not genetically modified (non-GMO). Because some people are concerned about the alteration of ingredients during the breeding
process, we use the most natural form we can get.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.